What does this Policy apply to?
This Policy applies to our Website, restricted access area of customer on-boarding and self-service, and also to other services that we offer through our Website when you sign up for a LeapIN account.
This Policy does not apply to any website, product or service of any third-party company even if the website links to (or is linked from) our Website.
Information collection and use
When registering, ordering or using our Website and for LeapIN to provide its services in accordance to our Service Agreement, as appropriate, LeapIN needs to collect and process some of the customer's personal information (hereinafter "Personal Data").
Personal Data to be processed by LeapIN includes, for example, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, country of residence, nationality, credit card information, social security number or other details.
LeapIN may use the information collected from the customer in the following ways:
- To personalize customer's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Customer hereby gives a consent to disclosure of his/her Personal Data also:
- To third parties and LeapIN's cooperation partners for the purposes provided in this Policy, including, but not limited to processing his/her personal data by the cooperation partner of the Service Provider for the accounting services.
- To law enforcement authorities when required by law and to the extent required by law.
The Customer has the right to:
- Request the Service Provider to update, correct or delete his/her Personal Data and to refuse to the processing of his/her Personal Data at any time, except if otherwise provided by applicable law.
- Decline to disclose certain Personal Data to the Service provider, however, in that case the customer acknowledges that the Service provider may not be able to provide the customer with all of the Services.
- All other rights arising from the applicable law.
Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Store authentication information and protect Personal Data from third parties.
- Help remember and process the items in the order process.
- Understand and save Customer's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
LeapIN may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Customer can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. If the Customer disables cookies, all or some LeapIN features may be disabled and some of our services will not function properly.
Google Analytics and ads
We have implemented the following Google Analytics features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding Customer interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our Website.
Opting out: Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Protecting your data
We're committed to the security of your Personal Data and provide multiple layers of protection for the personal and financial information you trust to LeapIN. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Data in our possession.
- User authentication - we provide standard access to LeapIN Services through a secure electronic personal identification with an ID-card. This provides a high level of security for your LeapIN account and provides assurance regarding the fact that correct data is received from the ID-card, thereby decreasing the risk of users submitting false data for service providers.
- Secure data centres - LeapIN's servers are located within enterprise-grade hosting facilities that employ robust physical security controls to prevent physical access to the servers they house. These controls include 24/7/365 monitoring and surveillance, on-site security staff and regular ongoing security audits.
- Data backup - multi location data backup servers are configured to perform full, incremental, and differential data backup and follow a predefined schedule.
- TLS secured – our Services work on 256 bit TLS encryption, and thereby ensure that your data is transmitted in a secure and safe environment. It also prevents data snooping during transmission.
- Firewall protection - all our servers are safeguarded by firewalls and can only be accessed via a secure authentication process.
- Security monitoring – our security team is continuously monitoring event logs, notifications and alerts from all systems to identify and manage threats.
LeapIN does not store Your credit card details
Sharing and disclosure of information
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer your Personal information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice.
We may share your Personal Information with trusted third parties who are integral to the operation of our Website and Services, including but not limited to financial institutions, payment processors, verification services and credit bureaus, as well as any third parties that you have directly authorized to receive your Personal Information.
We may disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if: (i) we are compelled to do so by court order or other legal process, (ii) we must do so to comply with laws, statutes, rules or regulations, including credit card rules, (iii) we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to prevent financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms of Service.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Last updated: February 06, 2017