Technical Recruiter – Tallinn
LeapIN is a start-up founded by professional IT freelancers and backed by some of the most innovative international investors. We are helping freelancers and digital nomads overcome geographical and administrational barriers, fight bureaucracy and become a trusted and transparent entrepreneur working remotely in a smart hassle-free way.
We believe that running a business needs to be simpler and manageable remotely from anywhere in the world. That is why we are building a platform to start & run a location independent business - a simple all-in-one solution that takes care of the hassle of starting your company, opening a bank account, handling everyday accounting, tax reporting and legal work.
During the 3 years in business LeapIN has attracted customers from over 100 countries, allowing them to focus on the important - providing value to their customers.
- Financial Services, SaaS
- Job function
- Starting date
- Q1 2019
- Education required
- Bachelor's degree
- Languages required
- English – fluent written & spoken
- Estonian – fluent written & spoken
- Work experience required
- 2+ years
- Employment type
What's the role?
We're looking for a Technical Recruiter to join LeapIN and help us grow our IT teams. Your responsibilities will include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You'll also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Proven work experience as a technical recruiter or recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Excellent command of written English
Always a plus:
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A great sense of humour
- Opportunity to choose your future colleagues
- Experienced and supportive team members to collaborate with
- Flexible working hours
- A solid compensation package
If you would love to have guru-level colleagues, friendly working atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow your skills, flexible working time and you wish to work for a rapidly growing start-up that is focused on changing the way how people work, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly: