Didn't find the right position?
LeapIN is a start-up founded by professional IT freelancers and backed by some of the most innovative international investors. We are helping freelancers and digital nomads overcome geographical and administrational barriers, fight bureaucracy and become a trusted and transparent entrepreneur working remotely in a smart hassle-free way.
We believe that running a business needs to be simpler and manageable remotely from anywhere in the world. That is why we are building a platform to start & run a location independent business - a simple all-in-one solution that takes care of the hassle of starting your company, opening a bank account, handling everyday accounting, tax reporting and legal work.
During the 3 years in business LeapIN has attracted customers from over 100 countries, allowing them to focus on the important - providing value to their customers.
- Financial Services, SaaS
- Job function
- Your best skills
- Starting date
- Education required
- Higher education
- Languages required
- English – fluent written & spoken
Estonian – fluent written & spoken
- Work experience required
- Employment type
- Tallinn, Tartu
What's the role?
Can't find an available position that meets your skills and aspirations??
We believe that some of the world's most impactful job positions were created to match the skills of a person, not the other way around.
If you are a great talent, let us know about yourself!
- Proactivity and willingness to get things done
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to perform both in the team and independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian
Always a plus:
- Passion about improving the way freelancers run their businesses
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A great sense of humour
- An international customer base to learn from
- Experienced and supportive team members to collaborate with
- Flexible working hours and location
- Competitive pay depending on your performance
If you would love to have guru-level colleagues, friendly working atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow your skills, flexible working time and you wish to work for a rapidly growing start-up that is focused on changing the way how people work, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly: