Office Manager – Tallinn
LeapIN is a start-up founded by professional IT freelancers and backed by some of the most innovative international investors. We are helping freelancers and digital nomads overcome geographical and administrational barriers, fight bureaucracy and become a trusted and transparent entrepreneur working remotely in a smart hassle-free way.
We believe that running a business needs to be simpler and manageable remotely from anywhere in the world. That is why we are building a platform to start & run a location independent business - a simple all-in-one solution that takes care of the hassle of starting your company, opening a bank account, handling everyday accounting, tax reporting and legal work.
During the 3 years in business LeapIN has attracted customers from over 100 countries, allowing them to focus on the important - providing value to their customers.
- Financial Services, SaaS
- Job function
- Starting date
- Q4 2018
- Education required
- Bachelor's degree
- Languages required
- English – fluent written & spoken Estonian – fluent written & spoken
- Work experience required
- 1+ years
- Employment type
What's the role?
We're looking for a superstar who'll keep our office organized and humming, and our people happy. As a growing startup, there's continuous change and improvement that requires strong prioritization, discernment, and decision-making abilities.
- Firstly, a big heart and a big smile - this job is all about people :-)
- You must be able to juggle ten things at once, all of them burning. Some call this time-management and multi-tasking.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar role, preferred
- Proactive and always anticipating future needs
- Unparalleled flexibility helping you handle anything that comes your way
- Excellent verbal and written English
Always a plus:
- Magical creativity
- Unparalleled optimism
- A great sense of humour
- Stamina and sporting prowess
- Flexible working hours
- A solid compensation package
- An opportunity to build your career in an evolving environment
- An awesome team of people greeting you every day
If you'd love to have fun colleagues, a friendly working atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow your skills, flexible working hours and a job with a rapidly growing start-up that's focused on changing the way people work, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com or contact us directly: