Growth Hacker – Tallinn
LeapIN is a start-up founded by professional IT freelancers and backed by some of the most innovative international investors. We are helping freelancers and digital nomads overcome geographical and administrational barriers, fight bureaucracy and become a trusted and transparent entrepreneur working remotely in a smart hassle-free way.
We believe that running a business needs to be simpler and manageable remotely from anywhere in the world. That is why we are building a platform to start & run a location independent business - a simple all-in-one solution that takes care of the hassle of starting your company, opening a bank account, handling everyday accounting, tax reporting and legal work.
During the 3 years in business LeapIN has attracted customers from over 100 countries, allowing them to focus on the important - providing value to their customers.
- Financial Services, SaaS
- Job function
- Starting date
- Q4 2018
- Education required
- Bachelor's degree
- Languages required
- English – fluent written & spoken, Estonian (optional)
- Work experience required
- 2+ years
- Employment type
What's the role?
We're looking for someone to help us grow from 2000 to 20,000 customers, and beyond. You, as our Growth Hacker, will be responsible for the creation and execution of marketing experiments that result in increased customer acquisition, awareness, and relevance among our target audience.
- You feel at home with paid channels like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Reddit
- You want to see the big picture - from the first engagement with a potential customer to making sure they're happy 3 years later
- You don't shy away from speaking to customers to understand how they really feel about our product
- You feel excited when presented the opportunity to create new content - videos, infographics, audio, etc
- You feel comfortable using marketing tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar and Kissmetrics
- You believe in the power of email marketing
- You thrive in a team environment
- You have an excellent command of written English
Always a plus:
- Experience in growing and scaling startups in the SaaS world
- An awesome hand at mini table tennis
- A great sense of humour
- The chance to shape the future of how freelancers work
- A window of opportunity to be part of a revolution in the most tech-savvy country in the world
- An international customer base to learn from
- Supportive team members and awesome team events
- A solid compensation package
If you would love to have fun colleagues, friendly working atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow your skills, flexible working time and you wish to work for a rapidly growing start-up that is focused on changing the way how people work, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly: