Front-End Web Developer - Tartu
LeapIN is a start-up founded by professional IT freelancers and backed by some of the most innovative international investors. We are helping freelancers and digital nomads overcome geographical and administrational barriers, fight bureaucracy and become a trusted and transparent entrepreneur working remotely in a smart hassle-free way.
We believe that running a business needs to be simpler and manageable remotely from anywhere in the world. That is why we are building a platform to start & run a location independent business - a simple all-in-one solution that takes care of the hassle of starting your company, opening a bank account, handling everyday accounting, tax reporting and legal work.
During the 3 years in business LeapIN has attracted customers from over 100 countries, allowing them to focus on the important - providing value to their customers.
- Financial Services, SaaS
- Job function
- Web development, UI design
- Starting date
- Q1 2019
- Languages required
- English, Estonian (optional)
- Work experience required
- 3 years
- Employment type
What's the role?
You'll be joining a team of highly motivated people in a tech-savvy world, taking care of customers from more than 100 countries. At LeapIN you will work on front-end development tasks, slicing and dicing design templates to make the interfaces of our self-service and back-end solutions go live. We will give you detailed Photoshop/Sketch concepts, and you will deliver a fully working HTML prototype with relevant content inserted, ready for implementing in production environments. You'll fit our startup-like setting if you're passionate about your work and keep up-to-date with technology trends and developments in a fast-changing environment. Your team members will welcome you in our offices in Tartu or Tallinn.
- Wide knowledge and understanding about web applications and their respective technologies
- Knowledge and experience about responsive web design
- Caring equally about code quality, visual aesthetics and usability principles
- Ability to quickly turn a design concept to clean, well-formed code
- Knowledge to optimize front-end performance for web applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and/or Estonian
- Ability to perform both in a team and independently
- Proactivity and willingness to get things done
- Personal projects or portfolio that show an aptitude for web development
- Good time-management skills
Always a plus:
- Good sense of building top-quality user-interface products
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A great sense of humour
- An international customer base to learn from
- Experienced and supportive team members to collaborate with
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay depending on your performance
If you'd love to have fun colleagues, a friendly working atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow your skills, flexible working hours, and you wish to work for a rapidly growing start-up that's focused on changing the way people work, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly: