Finance Officer – Tallinn
LeapIN is a start-up founded by professional IT freelancers and backed by some of the most innovative international investors. We are helping freelancers and digital nomads overcome geographical and administrational barriers, fight bureaucracy and become a trusted and transparent entrepreneur working remotely in a smart hassle-free way.
We believe that running a business needs to be simpler and manageable remotely from anywhere in the world. That is why we are building a platform to start & run a location independent business - a simple all-in-one solution that takes care of the hassle of starting your company, opening a bank account, handling everyday accounting, tax reporting and legal work.
During the 3 years in business LeapIN has attracted customers from over 100 countries, allowing them to focus on the important - providing value to their customers.
- Financial Services, SaaS
- Job function
- Starting date
- Education required
- Higher education
- Languages required
- English – fluent written & spoken
- Estonian – fluent written & spoken
- Work experience required
- 5 years
- Employment type
What's the role?
As Finance Officer, you're responsible for the day-to-day financial accounting and statutory reporting of LeapIN. Your tasks will include bank account reconciliations and valuations, submitting declarations and tax returns, as well as external recharge invoicing. Each month, in addition to monthly closing, you'll be responsible for payroll transactions, and making necessary statutory reporting.
You'll fit our startup-like setting if you're passionate, take responsibility for your tasks and feel comfortable multitasking in a fast-changing environment. Your team members will welcome you in our Tallinn office.
- Knowledge of Estonian accounting and tax laws
- At least 5 years accounting experience
- Relevant higher education or specialized courses
- IFRS competence
- International accounting experience, including consolidation
- Experience in year-end closing and financial statements
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle numbers and perform calculations
- Proactivity and willingness to get things done
- Ability to support multiple tasks and plan your time accordingly
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian
Always a plus:
- Previous experience working in an international environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A great sense of humour
- The chance to shape the future of how freelancers work
- Experienced and supportive team members to collaborate with
- Flexible working hours and location
- Competitive pay depending on your performance
If you would love to have guru-level colleagues, friendly working atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow your skills, flexible working time and you wish to work for a rapidly growing start-up that is focused on changing the way how people work, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com or contact us directly: