Chief Marketing Officer - Tallinn
LeapIN is a start-up founded by professional IT freelancers and backed by some of the most innovative international investors. We are helping freelancers and digital nomads overcome geographical and administrational barriers, fight bureaucracy and become a trusted and transparent entrepreneur working remotely in a smart hassle-free way.
We believe that running a business needs to be simpler and manageable remotely from anywhere in the world. That is why we are building a platform to start & run a location independent business - a simple all-in-one solution that takes care of the hassle of starting your company, opening a bank account, handling everyday accounting, tax reporting and legal work.
During the 3 years in business LeapIN has attracted customers from over 100 countries, allowing them to focus on the important - providing value to their customers.
- Financial Services, SaaS
- Job function
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Starting date
- Languages required
- English – fluent written & spoken
- Work experience required
- 7+ years in marketing
- Employment type
What's the role?
We're currently looking to reshape LeapIN's marketing and take our revenue growth to the next level. You, as the Chief Marketing Officer, will be responsible for the creation of innovative marketing strategies that will build our brand, leading to increased revenue, awareness and relevance among the target audience.
You need to be proactive and analytical, with a strong sense of responsibility when leading our marketing efforts. You'll fit our team if you can act as the customer's voice at the leadership table and play a key role in LeapIN's growth initiatives. We expect you to have an enterprise-wide mindset and ability to demonstrate the quantitative impact of marketing efforts.
- Experience in successfully growing and scaling multiple international SaaS businesses
- Proven success in innovative and traditional campaigns across the spectrum of present-day marketing channels
- Tremendous leadership and communication skills
- Strong business intellect necessary for taking the business to the next level
- Excellent command of written English
Always a plus:
- An awesome hand at mini table tennis
- A great sense of humour
- The chance to shape the future of how freelancers work
- A window of opportunity to be part of a new revolution in the most tech-savvy country in the world
- An international customer base to learn from
- Supportive team members and awesome team events
- A solid compensation package
If you would love to have plenty of opportunities to grow your skills and you wish to work for a rapidly growing start-up that is focused on changing the way people work and run their businesses, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly: