Android Developer – Tallinn
LeapIN is a start-up founded by professional IT freelancers and backed by some of the most innovative international investors. We are helping freelancers and digital nomads overcome geographical and administrational barriers, fight bureaucracy and become a trusted and transparent entrepreneur working remotely in a smart hassle-free way.
We believe that running a business needs to be simpler and manageable remotely from anywhere in the world. That is why we are building a platform to start & run a location independent business - a simple all-in-one solution that takes care of the hassle of starting your company, opening a bank account, handling everyday accounting, tax reporting and legal work.
During the 3 years in business LeapIN has attracted customers from over 100 countries, allowing them to focus on the important - providing value to their customers.
- Financial Services, SaaS
- Job function
- Engineering, Information Technology
- Starting date
- Q2 2019
- Education required
- Bachelor's degree
- Languages required
- English - fluent written & spoken
- Estonian (optional)
- Work experience required
- 2+ years
- Employment type
What's the role?
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You’ll fit our startup-like setting if you’re passionate about your work and keep up-to-date with technology trends and developments in a fast-changing environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Proficient with Kotlin and Java
- Strong knowledge of different versions of Android and how to deal with different devices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Ability to work and deliver independently with little supervision
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and/or Estonian
Always a plus:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A great sense of humour
- The chance to shape the future of how freelancers work
- Supportive team members and awesome team events
- Flexible working hours
- A solid compensation package
If you would love to have fun colleagues, friendly working atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow your skills, flexible working time and you wish to work for a rapidly growing start-up that is focused on changing the way how people work, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com or contact us directly: