Accountant - Tartu
LeapIN is a start-up founded by professional IT freelancers and backed by some of the most innovative international investors. We are helping freelancers and digital nomads overcome geographical and administrational barriers, fight bureaucracy and become a trusted and transparent entrepreneur working remotely in a smart hassle-free way.
We believe that running a business needs to be simpler and manageable remotely from anywhere in the world. That is why we are building a platform to start & run a location independent business - a simple all-in-one solution that takes care of the hassle of starting your company, opening a bank account, handling everyday accounting, tax reporting and legal work.
During the 3 years in business LeapIN has attracted customers from over 100 countries, allowing them to focus on the important - providing value to their customers.
- Financial Services, SaaS
- Job function
- Accounting, Customer support
- Starting date
- Q1 2019
- Education required
- Higher education
- Languages required
- English – fluent written & spoken
Estonian – fluent written & spoken
- Work experience required
- Previous experience in accounting (min 1 year)
- Employment type
What's the role?
You will be joining a small team of highly motivated people taking care of accounting and compliance for our customers across the globe. As your contribution, you will collect, process, store and analyse accounting data and documents, communicate with the customers and solve their relevant requests on a day-to-day basis. Due to this it is important that you have a genuine interest in accounting. In order to get things done, you are expected to collaborate closely with our accounting and customer support teams. You will fit our startup-like setting if you are passionate, love to help customers, take responsibility for your tasks and feel comfortable multitasking in a fast-changing environment. Your team members will welcome you in our Tartu office.
- Knowledge of Estonian accounting and tax laws
- Past experience in the field of accounting (min 1 year)
- Relevant higher education or specialized courses
- Accuracy and strong orientation to details
- Solution oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks
- Structured approach to solving tasks
- Skills to handle numbers and perform calculations
- Proactivity and willingness to get things done
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to perform both in the team and independently
- Very good computer skills (and not only about MS Office)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian
Always a plus:
- Passion about improving the way freelancers run their businesses
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A great sense of humour
- An international customer base to learn from
- Experienced and supportive team members to collaborate with
- Flexible working hours and location
- Competitive pay depending on your performance
If you would love to have guru-level colleagues, friendly working atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow your skills, flexible working time and you wish to work for a rapidly growing start-up that is focused on changing the way how people work, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly: